Select to view content in your preferred language

Navigator for ArcGIS Included?

Jump to solution
10-30-2015 04:42 AM
AdamRepsher
Regular Contributor

Is Navigator for ArcGIS licensing included with some other packages like AGS, or do we need to buy specific Navigator seat licenses?

Thank you,

--Adam

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes, you have buy licenses.    On the product landing page Navigator for ArcGIS   It has some purchasing information.  I think it is a good question, seems like the option to purchase could be right in the Organization admin settings....   here is the information from the Navigator product page.

Get Started with Navigator for ArcGIS

You'll need a subscription to ArcGIS Online and Navigator for ArcGIS.
Navigator for ArcGIS is currently available on iOS devices.
Navigator for ArcGIS requires an annual subscription of US$50 per named user, in packs of 5 named users.

Ready to Buy? Or Have a Question?

If you are in the United States, call 1-800-447-9778 or request pricing.

If you are outside the United States, please contact your local Esri office.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Adam,

Navigator is only licensed through an ArcGIS Online subscription. Online organizations (and portals - coming later this year) can be provisioned with Navigator licenses.   The organization administrator assigns the licenses to specific named users.   Currently no other options for licensing.

Mark

0 Kudos
AdamRepsher
Regular Contributor

So do I have to buy Navigator seats?  I am looking in my ArcGIS Organization and see no Navigator licenses.  Sounds like a dumb question, but...

0 Kudos
MarkBockenhauer
Esri Regular Contributor

Yes, you have buy licenses.    On the product landing page Navigator for ArcGIS   It has some purchasing information.  I think it is a good question, seems like the option to purchase could be right in the Organization admin settings....   here is the information from the Navigator product page.

Get Started with Navigator for ArcGIS

You'll need a subscription to ArcGIS Online and Navigator for ArcGIS.
Navigator for ArcGIS is currently available on iOS devices.
Navigator for ArcGIS requires an annual subscription of US$50 per named user, in packs of 5 named users.

Ready to Buy? Or Have a Question?

If you are in the United States, call 1-800-447-9778 or request pricing.

If you are outside the United States, please contact your local Esri office.