Select to view content in your preferred language

Trying to make a collection "having no" labels

03-20-2024 12:10 PM
Treavon
Occasional Contributor

Is there a way to make a collection of all registered components lacking any labels? 

I would like to have my base components with no labels my "standard production" and adding labels for things of "high value". 

This ensures any new service is automatically added to this collection before being labeled. 

Is there a more elegant way to do this than labels?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AndrewSakowicz
Esri Contributor

To clarify, if you create collection with "including children", as below, any new service will be automatically added this to collection with no label.  If you still need "no label" collection, here is one way: 

AndrewSakowicz_0-1710966287261.png

Shawn_NG
Occasional Contributor

Hello @AndrewSakowicz , I created the above collection using the same parameters as yours but it does not give the components that do not have labels. I have many service components that are missing labels but they do not get added to the collection.

Shawn_NG_0-1716549925472.png

Could you please suggest a way to find components that do not have labels?

0 Kudos
AndrewSakowicz
Esri Contributor

Thank you for your feedback and following up.  I tested and indeed "is not" or "is less than" does return expected results.  A bug issue is opened.  We'll keep you posted.

Shawn_NG
Occasional Contributor

Thanks @AndrewSakowicz . Would be great if you could share the BUG number associated with it when you get time.

0 Kudos