Select to view content in your preferred language

Retrieve 1 week (o more) metrics data

Jump to solution
06-10-2024 01:33 AM
jsfanjul
Occasional Contributor

Hello everyone!

We have the latest installed version of Monitor 2023.3.1. In Monitor we see all the metrics records, but if we create a Collection, we only see the metrics from the previous day without setting any date, and even if we specify a range of days with the condition of the "created at" field, we still seeing only the metrics from the previous day.

Any idea what may be happening or any settings we need to change?

Thanks in advance.

Jaime.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @jsfanjul,

The amount of metrics data that you can retrieve through collection feature services is intentionally capped at 1 day's worth of data to avoid putting a massive amount of strain on the database. If you'd like to see this changed, please submit this as an idea on the ArcGIS Ideas board so other users can show their support. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Josh

View solution in original post

4 Replies
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @jsfanjul,

In Monitor we see all the metrics records, but if we create a Collection, we only see the metrics from the previous day without setting any date

When you say "Collection", are you referring to the Collections Overview page (below)..

GeoJosh_0-1718039837617.png

Or are you referring to querying the data through a collection feature service?

GeoJosh_1-1718039993296.png

Josh

0 Kudos
jsfanjul
Occasional Contributor

Hi Josh, 

Im referring trought a collection feature service. I configure the expression to select a specific label, metrics such as requests received, requests failed, etc. and that they were created in the last 7 days.

Thanks!

Jaime

0 Kudos
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @jsfanjul,

The amount of metrics data that you can retrieve through collection feature services is intentionally capped at 1 day's worth of data to avoid putting a massive amount of strain on the database. If you'd like to see this changed, please submit this as an idea on the ArcGIS Ideas board so other users can show their support. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Josh

jsfanjul
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for the response Josh! That was what he needed to know.

I'm going to publish the idea in case it could be changed in the future.

Jaime.

0 Kudos