Select to view content in your preferred language

Monitor 2023 Adonis Warning

12-12-2023 02:26 PM
ShawnyEkadis
Occasional Contributor

Our ArcGIS Monitor just stopped working one day and the log files are filled with this warning:

WARNING: Adonis has detected an unhandled promise rejection, which may cause undesired behavior in production. To stop this warning, use catch() on promises or wrap await calls inside try/catch.

I have no idea what this means and haven't been able to find any info on it related to ArcGIS Monitor. I have also noticed that the ArcGIS Monitor Service has stopped and I cannot get it to start but the Server service is running. I don't know if the two are related.

Tags (2)
32 Replies
NCOneMap
Occasional Contributor

Jumping in with the same Adonis error after upgrading to 2023.3.1 yesterday. Clicked the "Run now" button to run database maintenance. It completed successfully but not seeing any graphs populate with data.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @NCOneMap,

Please take a look at the workaround solution in this thread, Monitor broken after 2023.3.1 install.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
NCOneMap
Occasional Contributor

With the help of Esri support this fix in our case was to add a line to the postgresql pg_hba.conf file that includes the agm database, our explicit database user defined at the initial installation, and the private IP of the machine running Monitor. We were upgrading to 2023.3.1.