Monitor 2023 Adonis Warning

12-12-2023 02:26 PM
ShawnyEkadis
New Contributor III

Our ArcGIS Monitor just stopped working one day and the log files are filled with this warning:

WARNING: Adonis has detected an unhandled promise rejection, which may cause undesired behavior in production. To stop this warning, use catch() on promises or wrap await calls inside try/catch.

I have no idea what this means and haven't been able to find any info on it related to ArcGIS Monitor. I have also noticed that the ArcGIS Monitor Service has stopped and I cannot get it to start but the Server service is running. I don't know if the two are related.

Tags (2)
32 Replies
arahman_mdmajid
Occasional Contributor

Can you explain further as to how can we run it manually?

I am getting the same error in 2023.3, ArcGIS Monitor Database Connection Failure. Verify configured database availability and access. And the option to "Configure database" which does not show anything.

Abdur Rahman
GIS Developer
0 Kudos
Dan_Joyce_OE
New Contributor III

Tried that and it wasn't very helpful. 

Dan_Joyce_OE_0-1706597573481.png

Dev console comes back with

https://xxxxxxxx:30443/arcgis/admin/database/run 500 (Internal Server Error)

0 Kudos
gisAAIC
New Contributor II

I see a new download for 2023.3.1, but not a separate patch download.

Is 2023.3.1 a simple install on top of 2023.3, or do we need a separate patch?

If we need a separate patch, when will it be released?

0 Kudos
IrisHadarStltd
New Contributor III

I am also getting this error after upgrading from 2023.2 to 2023.3.

was working fine for a few days and then i started getting this error and no data is been collected .

NaveenK
New Contributor II

I did a fresh install of 2023.3. It worked for couple of days and then with the same warning message.

0 Kudos
Martijnde_Boer
New Contributor II

We got the same problem here with ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3 (clean install)

WARNING: Adonis has detected an unhandled promise rejection, which may cause undesired behavior in production. To stop this warning, use catch() on promises or wrap await calls inside try/catch.

run database maintenance job does not solve the problem

0 Kudos
Pat_Gallagher
New Contributor III

We are also having this issue with ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3, this issue also seems to be affecting the agent from communicating with Monitor Server.

0 Kudos
WhitneyLoy
New Contributor III

I am also having the same issue on a new deployment. 

0 Kudos
valenj88
New Contributor III

I too am having the same issues with 2023.3.

It worked well for a few days, then started getting the adonis warnings, and now "An error occurred running the observer".

0 Kudos
Dan_Joyce_OE
New Contributor III

Also jumping on-board to report this issue occurring shortly after performing 2023.2 to 2023.3 upgrade.

0 Kudos