Select to view content in your preferred language

Host Servers in Error status

Jump to solution
10-02-2023 01:18 PM
FraserHand
Frequent Contributor

Hi there,

We recently had our ArcGIS Monitor 2023.2 drive run out of space. We've resolved the issue but now have several of our hosts in Error status. The observers appear to be ok (running ok and green) but I've noted that the metrics also seem to be in error. The observers are running ok and nothing in the logs. Is it an issue with the database - the db was running a backup when it ran out of space.

Thanks

FraserHand_0-1696277556990.png

FraserHand_1-1696277568830.png

FraserHand_2-1696277598549.png

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
FraserHand
Frequent Contributor

think I know what's going on - its some of the components are in error like the Process Memory Utilized - arcsoc.exe - system.publishingtools10x.gpserver is in error (11.1 server) so this may need to be refreshed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Fraser,

You are correct: the process metrics can sometimes send the component into an "Error" state. The development team is aware of this issue and it is set to be resolved in the 2023.3 release.

Josh

View solution in original post

3 Replies
FraserHand
Frequent Contributor

think I know what's going on - its some of the components are in error like the Process Memory Utilized - arcsoc.exe - system.publishingtools10x.gpserver is in error (11.1 server) so this may need to be refreshed.

0 Kudos
GeoJosh
Esri Regular Contributor

Fraser,

You are correct: the process metrics can sometimes send the component into an "Error" state. The development team is aware of this issue and it is set to be resolved in the 2023.3 release.

Josh

FraserHand
Frequent Contributor

Awesome - good to know - thanks for the reply Josh 👍

0 Kudos