Select to view content in your preferred language

Filtering on Labels When Using the Alerts Tab

Jump to solution
04-11-2023 01:03 PM
SteveMcCarthy
Regular Contributor

We have 2 pages of open Alerts most of the time, is there a way to Filter on Labels when looking a open alerts on the Alerts tab?  We have labels for our Dev, Test and Prod environments and it would be nice to be able to filter on these labels.  In Monitor 10.8.1 we could filter by Collections.

The Filter option on the top right of the Alerts tabs doesn't allow you to select Labels.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SteveMcCarthy
Regular Contributor

@AndrewSakowicz ,

That was what I was looking for, I just go to my Collections tab, select my Dev, Test or Prod Collections and Alerts are right there for that collection.

SteveMcCarthy_0-1681415797678.png

That works perfect.

Thank you,

Steve

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SteveMcCarthy
Regular Contributor

The Monitoring tab has the Label filter:

SteveMcCarthy_0-1681306276892.png

0 Kudos
AndrewSakowicz
Esri Contributor

Thank you for the feedback.  Yes, in the next release, we'll provide alert labels.

AndrewSakowicz
Esri Contributor

@SteveMcCarthy I believe if you create 3 separate collections based on these labels.  For example, if you create collection Prod using label Prod and go this collection>Alerts, effectively you would see only alerts labeled Prod. Did I understand your question?  

SteveMcCarthy
Regular Contributor

@AndrewSakowicz ,

That was what I was looking for, I just go to my Collections tab, select my Dev, Test or Prod Collections and Alerts are right there for that collection.

SteveMcCarthy_0-1681415797678.png

That works perfect.

Thank you,

Steve

0 Kudos