Encountering Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND undefined undefined:443 while configuring Excel Report Add-On for ArcGIS Monitor

06-21-2021 04:43 AM
SpatialAmolOne92
New Contributor III

Hello ArcGIS Monitor Team,

We have configured the Excel Report add-on from ArcGIS Monitor gallery with our ArcGIS Monitor 10.8.1 and we are encountering the following error when we Test the counter - "Encountering Error: getaddrinfo ENOTFOUND undefined undefined:443"

Additionally, when we run the Excel Report from Monitor Manager we encounter the following error - "TypeError: Cannot read property 'name' of null"

Any insights on this will be greatly appreciated.

Best,

Amol

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same error too when testing the Excel Report task, and for me, the "Program" field of the form was either undefined or incorrect. Check to make sure the field has something like "C:\ArcGIS Monitor\Administrator\resources\app\bin\Excel Report\ExcelReport.exe" populated. If it looks grey, the task is not yet set with a useable configuration.

JasonHansel1
New Contributor

I see the same error on 10.8.1. The 'Program' and 'Config' fields are good to go. In my case, the Test Validates, but fails when I run a Test on the Monitor Service. 

What 'Credential' is the extension expecting? The Monitor Site Admin?

0 Kudos