ArcGIS Monitor Server Windows Services Will Not Run

Jump to solution
03-13-2019 01:56 PM
rbae
by
New Contributor III

Brand new install, Windows Server 2016, MongoDB 4.0.

After a few seconds, the Windows service stops running.  I have the following log from the Event Viewer:

Child process [7076 - C:\ArcGIS Monitor\Server\node.exe  --harmony "C:\ArcGIS Monitor\Server\node_modules\node-windows\lib\wrapper.js" --file "C:\ArcGIS Monitor\Server\app.js" --log "ArcGIS Monitor Server wrapper" --grow 0.25 --wait 1 --maxrestarts 3 --abortonerror n] finished with 1

Any suggestions on what might be wrong?

Thanks,

-Ryan

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JohnGraham2
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ryan,

Good to hear it's working. Yes, a drive path mismatch between the ArcGIS Monitor\Server and location of the data will lead to this error.

Best Regards,

John

View solution in original post

4 Replies
rbae
by
New Contributor III

I re-ran the post install, and the only thing that I did differently was to move the location of the data from the D drive to the C drive where the software was installed.

Everything worked great after that...

JohnGraham2
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ryan,

Good to hear it's working. Yes, a drive path mismatch between the ArcGIS Monitor\Server and location of the data will lead to this error.

Best Regards,

John

DavidRunneals2
Occasional Contributor

Hmmm... Getting the same error message:

Child process [11048 - E:\ArcGIS Monitor\Server\node.exe  --harmony "E:\ArcGIS Monitor\Server\node_modules\node-windows\lib\wrapper.js" --file "E:\ArcGIS Monitor\Server\app.js" --log "ArcGIS Monitor Server wrapper" --grow 0.25 --wait 1 --maxrestarts 3 --abortonerror n] finished with 1

And the Mongo data and log folders are at E:\ArcGIS Monitor\Mongo\

I'm at a loss... It was working and then it just stopped working.

0 Kudos
VilnisKarklins
New Contributor

did you manage to fix it? If yes, what was the solution ?

0 Kudos