ArcGIS Monitor 10.9.X

Jump to solution
06-17-2021 06:26 AM
John_Spence
Occasional Contributor III

Does anyone have an idea when Monitor 10.9.x will be available?  I was looking forward to the upgrade especially after the last video preview I saw on it discussed it having API more similar to ArcGIS Server and a better user experience, to name 2 things I had seen.  The video below starts at the spot where it is being discussed and demo'd.

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi @John_Spence,

Does anyone have an idea when Monitor 10.9.x will be available?

There will not be an ArcGIS Monitor 10.9 release. A next generation ArcGIS Monitor release is currently being developed, with an early adopter release targeted for Q3 2021 timeframe.

Hope this helps,

View solution in original post

21 Replies
DerekLaw

Hi @John_Spence,

Does anyone have an idea when Monitor 10.9.x will be available?

There will not be an ArcGIS Monitor 10.9 release. A next generation ArcGIS Monitor release is currently being developed, with an early adopter release targeted for Q3 2021 timeframe.

Hope this helps,

John_Spence

Sounds good!  I'll have to keep my eyes on the horizon and hopeful that the release comes sooner than later.  The proposed changes looked amazing.

0 Kudos
Tony_J_Van_Der_Wielen
New Contributor II

Any word on this?

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @Tony_J_Van_Der_Wielen,

Any word on this?

FYI, the next generation ArcGIS Monitor early adopter release is now scheduled for Q4 2021 timeframe.

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos
Ranga_Tolapi

Any update on this?

0 Kudos
BillFox
MVP Frequent Contributor

It seems quiet enough that this has not been released yet and we won't see anything until the next major release of ArcGIS Enterprise in 2022.

0 Kudos
DerekLaw

Hi @Ranga_Tolapi and @BillFox,

Any update on this?

We're actively working on the next ArcGIS Monitor release. We anticipate having an early adopter alpha ready very soon for testing. If you are interested in participating, please email me: dlaw@esri.com.

Best and happy holidays,
Derek

0 Kudos
PatrickChase
New Contributor II

Any word on a final release?

John_Spence

I want to know about that too! I have been holding off on a lot of metrics work because of the whole...it's going to be a huge change...and I did not want to have to rebuild from the ground up.