Arc GIS Monitor release at Enterprise 10.9

Jump to solution
05-06-2021 12:28 PM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi - it looks as if the Monitor release for 10.9 is the same as 10.8.1 - i.e. there is no release for Monitor at 10.9, it remains at the same:

ArcGIS_Monitor_1081_175270.exe

Will there be a release for Monitor at 10.9 or 10.9.1?

Thanks-

Tags (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
John_Spence
Occasional Contributor III

I was looking at the same thing too.  Here is a link to what they showed at the 2020 Dev conference.  I moved up the video to specifically where they were showing the 10.9.X version.  It would be great if they could release this as it is finally a refined product.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

I don't think there is going to be a 10.9 release of ArcGIS Monitor, since ArcGIS Monitor 10.8.1 is compatible with ArcGIS Server 10.9.

Also I believe 10.9.x could be the last release of 10.x series of ArcGIS Enterprise.

Think Location
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Yes true.  Technically I could still be using a 10.6 or earlier version of monitor.  Yes, agreed.  After 10.9.1 

0 Kudos
John_Spence
Occasional Contributor III

I was looking at the same thing too.  Here is a link to what they showed at the 2020 Dev conference.  I moved up the video to specifically where they were showing the 10.9.X version.  It would be great if they could release this as it is finally a refined product.

DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Way to go John thanks for posting this. You know, I saw this on the sessions but was like 'nah, I'm good - I haven't read or seen any blogs or posts on any Monitor changes . . .'  But - moving away from MongoDB is for sure a major change and is definitely something to be tackled separately.  So it is no surprise that this version would not necessarily be ready at the 9.0 release.  So maybe it will be released later this summer or with 9.1 - I guess we'll see . . .