AGM 2023.3: Connect Monitor Database Fails

Jump to solution
01-17-2024 08:46 AM
sempergumby
New Contributor II

Hi all,

I have ArcGIS Monitor 2023.3 successfully installed on an ec2 instance in AWS. The managed database is hosted in an Aurora PostgreSQL RDS instance. During the initial configuration, in a attempting to connect to the PostgreSQL RDS instance, I get this error:

error: UPDATE metrics SET name = ARRAY_TO_STRING(ARRAY_PREPEND((select  name  from metrics_registry where r_id = base_r_id), (STRING_TO_ARRAY(r_id,':'))[2:]),' - ') - function array_prepend(character varying, text[]) does not exist

I am not sure how to troubleshoot this, but it is essentially preventing the configuration of ArcGIS Monitor. 
Does anyone have any insight in this error or related  errors for initial configuration?

Thanks!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GeoJen
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi @sempergumby,

This should be resolved in the patch set to release at the end of this month. If your problem is not resolved when you upgrade your version of Monitor to 2023.3.1 please leave a comment here.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
GeoJen
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

Hi @sempergumby,

This should be resolved in the patch set to release at the end of this month. If your problem is not resolved when you upgrade your version of Monitor to 2023.3.1 please leave a comment here.

sempergumby
New Contributor II

Thanks for the update!

0 Kudos
sempergumby
New Contributor II

Thanks again, as you outlined this issue was not encountered when we upgrade the ArcGIS Monitor  version 2023.3.1.