Select to view content in your preferred language

Ship ArcGIS System Monitor with ArcGIS Server Purchases

06-17-2016 01:11 PM
deleted-user-8KkqhMYcTNGx
Occasional Contributor

I would like to request that The most recent version of ArcGIS System Monitor be shipped with ArcGIS server purchases, and supported under maintenance. I would also like to suggest that those whom have already purchased ArcGIS Server be able to access the current version of System Monitor for a minimal addition to their current maintenance agreement.

I believe that this product is instrumental in maintaining an ArcGIS Server infrastructure. In my experience, my team out-grew our ArcGIS server infrastructure without even knowing it. Had we implemented ArcGIS System Monitor from the beginning, we would have had a better understanding of how ArcGIS Server works, and could have been proactive in adding more servers than we were.

Please help GIS teams Maintain their ArcGIS infrastructures by making System Monitor more easily available.

11 Comments
JoshuaBixby

We tried SM2, it choked on the demands we placed on it.  We looked into upgrading to SM3, but passed when presented with the cost.  Since we have multiple EEAP agreements with Esri, I know we have access to the new product.  We will evaluate it, but not sure if we will use it.