ArcGIS Mission Manager not communicating with ArcGIS Mission Responder for device

01-15-2021 03:29 AM
AlainMunyaneza1
New Contributor II

Hello Community,

I have had a question. I created Missions and having incorporated users but when I sign in with one imaginary user it refuses. It tells that the server may not be responding or we have encountered an Unexpected error and gives notification Peer to peer is inactive. I have A map offline enabled on portal with also an offline area created. After the first error, it shows also that No maps areas available while I have it. When I click on the mission you can use while connected, it says the mission map is unavailable while offline. What is the problem?What I can do? I think there is a certain misconnection on the server. The screenshots below shows the error of two following errors said above the second and third @DarronPustam @PatrickOBrien @PatrickOBrien1 @KerryRobinson @KerryRobinson1 @Anonymous User  

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
jojo_esrisverige
New Contributor II

Hi, did you solve this? I have a similar problem trying to acces the mission server from the created mission in mission manager. The federation of the mission server is ok in the portal and it is running in services.

jojo_esrisverige_0-1639485154860.png

Any help is appreciated!

Best/
Johan

0 Kudos
AlainMunyaneza1
New Contributor II

Hello Jojo,

The previous problem was resolved. We tried to make a redirection. We have again experienced the problem like that one for you..Have you got the repsonse on that!

0 Kudos