Jump to solution
02-17-2021 01:44 AM
CBBiong
New Contributor III

Hi, I'm trying to produce an S-57 file in Pro. So far, I've done the following:

1. Create a file geodatabase and imported ENC schema

2. Set my agency in Editing Properties

3. Created a product coverage polygon and then

4. Creating a record in Product Definition.

Now, I don't have experience with relationship classes and was wondering what to do next? When I checked the attribute pane with the coverage feature selected, I see the message that the Product Coverage feature must participate in one composite relationship as a child. How do I do that here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------CLOSED---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
CraigTGreene
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

If you select both the polygon from the ProductCoverage feature class and the record from the ProductDefinitions table, and then open the Attribute pane, you should see both of these listed in the top portion of the Attribute pane. Click on the ProductCoverage node to expand it. There you should see ProductDefinitions. Right click on ProductDefinitions and choose Add Selected to Relationship.

Contact me at maritime@esri.com if you have more questions or run into more issues beyond this. I am happy to help walk you through it. 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
CraigTGreene
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

If you select both the polygon from the ProductCoverage feature class and the record from the ProductDefinitions table, and then open the Attribute pane, you should see both of these listed in the top portion of the Attribute pane. Click on the ProductCoverage node to expand it. There you should see ProductDefinitions. Right click on ProductDefinitions and choose Add Selected to Relationship.

Contact me at maritime@esri.com if you have more questions or run into more issues beyond this. I am happy to help walk you through it. 

CBBiong
New Contributor III

Thanks for the response Craig! Was able to discover this the night I posted. This confirms that I did it correctly so thanks!!