Webinar—What's New in ArcGIS Maritime with S-57 and Automation

01-29-2021 10:15 AM
MrinmayeeBharadwaj
Esri Regular Contributor
2 1 371

Webinar recording is now available!!

............................................................................................................................................................................

A webinar that highlights new developments, available via both the desktop and the web, for ArcGIS Maritime!

Get a demo of new capabilities in ArcGIS Pro that greatly simplify the management, validation, and generation of S-57 products.

In just a few clicks, you can leverage Web GIS to generate custom paper nautical charts directly from electronic navigational chart data!

With the latest release of ArcGIS Maritime for the server, these fully automated custom chart products are capable of leveraging custom symbology, including traditional INT1 paper chart symbols.

1 Comment
GuyNoll
Esri Contributor

And S-101 is coming to ArcGIS Pro, too!

About the Author
I run a department with aeronautical and maritime products, facilities, 3D, and geodata (utility, imagery, land parcels) technical centers, and enterprise-level mapping implementations. I also have Ocean & Maritime Ports business leadership duties, with special interest in hydrographic mapping technologies. I am keen to see implementations of ArcGIS platform include maritime patterns such as disconnected editing, real-time triggers and alerts, automated analysis, and water column visualization. I came to Esri after over 24 years in the NOAA Corps and a little time as a marine pile driving inspector. I graduated from Whitman College and Columbia University in the 3-2 Engineering program, studying Math/Physics and Civil Engineering, respectively. Although I passed my EIT, I never practiced professional engineering, as I was having too much fun driving ships and mapping the ocean in Alaska! I also completed a 3-week Harvard Kennedy School of Government program for Senior Managers and elected officials. LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/guynoll/