Unable to run 3 seperate plugins related to ArcGis SDK for Unreal Engine

08-07-2022 01:20 PM
MichaelUnrealSheridan
New Contributor

Currently attempting to run ArcGis SDK for Unreal Engine . I have downloaded the most recent (v001.0.0) of ArcGis Maps SDK for Unreal. Have two seperate versions of Unreal Engine. 4.27 and 5.0. I have attempted on both and get the same error with one difference.

Errors:
On Unreal 4.27, I get an error message reading: Plugin was built for Unreal 5.0. Hence, I've switched to UE5

#1. On Unreal 5.0, When attempting to load Plugin, I get an error that GeoReferencing plugin is not installed. Unreal 5.0 does NOT have the GeoReferencing plugin available by default. Unreal 4.27 DOES. I've installed the GeoReferencing plugin for Unreal Engine 4.27 into Unreal 5.0.

#2. On its own, the GeoReferencing plugin works perfectly within Unreal Engine 5.0. However, when trying to load both ArcGis SDK plugin and GeoReferencing plugin, I get an error that Unreal Hdal plugin has not been installed. I've installed said plugin but the engine is unable to read it. and even when all 3 plugins are added to the project, I get the same error asking to rebuild from source.

#3. In order to manually attempt to fix this, I have done the following steps
(link reference: https://store.algosyntax.com/tutorials/unreal-engine/the-following-modules-are-missing-error/)

Note: Unreal Engine 5.0 project was built with C++ framework. Every plugin is the latest version. I've tested every plugin individually.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
TomoTakeda
Esri Contributor

Hi Michael,

The ArcGIS Maps SDK for Unreal Engine 1.0.0 supports Unreal Engine 5.0 but not 4.27. And the issue you are describing for Unreal Engine 5 sounds strange since Unreal Engine 5 does have GeoReferencing plugin installed by default.

I'd suggest uninstalling Unreal completely and reinstalling it. If a pre-Preview 1 version was installed, the Epic Launcher may have failed to update it so uninstalling & installing is the way to go.

0 Kudos
uunkuu
by
New Contributor

hi?

i've this problem. help me pls.

sdk.png

0 Kudos