Realtime Traffic Data Visualization

05-24-2023 11:32 PM
reinardpalomo
New Contributor II

Hello! I've been trying to display real-time traffic data using Layers from ArcGIS Maps SDK for Unreal, but I can't seem to make it work. I tried this Traffic ESRI World Traffic layer - Overview (arcgis.com) but it doesn't display. I'm on a trial for ArcGIS Online organizational subscription since it is required for the said layer.

Am I missing something here or it's just not possible to display traffic data in Unreal? Appreciate the help!

3 Replies
Jamesmillere
New Contributor

I think you should follow the documentation and resources provided by Esri for the ArcGIS Maps SDK for Unreal. They may have specific troubleshooting steps or examples that can help you resolve the issue.

Thanks

0 Kudos
reinardpalomo
New Contributor II

Thanks for the reply!

I could display the map and other layers without a problem. I just don't know how to use this correctly since there is no specific tutorial or example for real-time traffic data indicators. Traffic ESRI World Traffic layer - Overview (arcgis.com)

0 Kudos
reinardpalomo
New Contributor II

http://traffic.arcgis.com/arcgis/rest/services/World/Traffic/MapServer is this still up and running? All I get is code 403, that the service directory is disabled by the administrator.

0 Kudos