Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Pawn makes crash the Engine when opening the Level

Jump to solution
07-28-2023 01:49 AM
jairobpicott
New Contributor II

Hello everyone, I am this little thing.

I have loaded in my level an ArcGIS Pawn, but anytime I open my project and open the Level (where is located this pawn), for first time, it crashes the engine. Until now, I have avoiding this to happen, by first hitting in Play game, make sure to open the specific level where the pawn is located, to be able to opening in the editor and work on it.

I had before the ArcGIS Camera Component on my own Pawn, but when having multiplayer sessions, each player will have one ArcGIS Camera Component, which mean each one will render the map differently. Thus, it makes the map blink a lot. 

Any idea is a big help!!

Thanks!

Tags (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jairobpicott
New Contributor II

I have solved my problem spawning an actor with the ArcGIS Camera Component and ArcGIS Location Component on BeginPlay. I had to double check that there is not another actor in the world before spawn a new one, and set in the ArcGISLocation Components the Position with some Z offset.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
jairobpicott
New Contributor II

I have solved my problem spawning an actor with the ArcGIS Camera Component and ArcGIS Location Component on BeginPlay. I had to double check that there is not another actor in the world before spawn a new one, and set in the ArcGISLocation Components the Position with some Z offset.

0 Kudos