Error on install Maps for Creative Cloud 1.3.1

10-29-2018 01:25 PM
JocelynnJohnson
New Contributor II

Maps for Creative cloud will not show up properly in the apps manager window for creative cloud, nor will it install using anastys extension manager even if I run it in admin mode with the firewall and anti-virus turned off.  I have also tried renaming the file in oobe without success.

I get the following error:

Extension's licence is damaged (error code: 602). Please contact its creators for the assistance.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
StevenMoore1
Esri Contributor

Hi,

It appears that there's a bug with Adobe's installation process for third party extensions. Can you send an email to mapsforadobe@esri.com so I can follow up with a solution for you?

Thanks,

Steve

JocelynnJohnson
New Contributor II

I will, thank you! Hopefully we can get this working.

0 Kudos
XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor

Hi J Johnson,

There is a problem in the latest version of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager and ExManCmd tool.  We have already reached out to Adobe for an investigation. For now, you can use the previous version of Anastasiy’s Extension Manager to install our extension. Anastasiy Extension Manager 2_3.zip. When running the extension manager, choose not to upgrade to the latest version.

Please let us know if you have any further question.

Thanks,

JocelynnJohnson
New Contributor II

There was an issue with the original zxp file that I was downloading. Steve helped me resolve it.  Thanks to both of you for responding!

0 Kudos