ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud 2.2 is now available

10-29-2020 05:57 PM
XingdongZhang
Esri Contributor
0 2 1,659

A new release (version 2.2) for ArcGIS Maps for Adobe Creative Cloud is now available. Download it from here or get the latest update directly from the extension. This release includes a new capability to the AIX workflow, geospatially enabled AIX.  Check out Sarah's blog post for more information about this new feature. The new release supports the latest Adobe CC 2021 applications. 

We encourage you to download this update. Please continue the conversations on our forums or contact Esri Technical Support if you encounter any issues. You can also post ideas on the ArcGIS Ideas site.  ArcGIS Ideas is a good way for you to get involved in making our application better. 

Thank you,

ArcGIS Maps for Adobe team.
2 Comments
BrianE
by
Occasional Contributor II

Downloaded the update and still doesn't work. Never really did for me. I have a Pro file, with Human Geography Dark basemap. Doesn't display correctly in Illustrator.

Any plans to have map labels NOT be rasterized? 

MadhuraPhaterpekar
Esri Contributor

Hi Brian, 

Thanks for bringing this up. If you mean labels on vector tile layers are rasterizing - then yes this is something we are looking into. Labels on feature layers in Pro should work as is and not get rasterized. Check out best practices for authoring maps in Pro for Illustrator workflow. 

On the Human Geography Map - is that using the vector tile layer? Does the map have a rotation? Is the problem that the content is there but not visible? If this then yes we are aware and also looking into a solution. As a workaround should be able to toggle visibility on the clip object in that layer group to see the map content. If something else please let me know.