Add "Maximize Button" to Mapboard & Compilation Windows (ArcGIS for Adobe)

06-30-2020 12:39 PM
AndrewBernish__MDOT_
New Contributor III

I'd love to see a "Maximize Button" for the Mapboard & Compilation windows. I am routinely grabbing the corners of these boxes to make more of the content on each of them visible. Thanks!
Where a "Maximize Window" button could go

2 Comments
XingdongZhang

Hello Andrew,

Thank you for contacting us for the feature request. Illustrator panel doesn't support "Maximize Button".  You said you need to routinely resize the Mapboards/Compilation panel windows. Could you provide a little more information about that? Does docking the panel windows to the Illustrator app help?

Thanks,

Xingdong

Maps for Adobe Team

AndrewBernish__MDOT_

Hi Xingdong,

Thank-you for the response. If Illustrator panel does not support the Maximize Button, then I suppose this cannot be accommodated. The regular Adobe Illustrator program interface does allow a Maximize Window Button so I hoped that the Compliation and Mapboard windows (unique to the ArcGIS Maps for Adobe CC) could accommodate this as well. It is not a major issue as I can grab the corners of these windows and drag them to make the windows larger, but a quick button to maximize these windows would be a bit faster/easier. 

Thank-you for responding!