Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS for Adobe Creative Cloud does not have Nagviation Basemap Option

Jump to solution
Friday
PoYingBamford
New Contributor

I saw from one of the introduction videos that if I want to include streets as vector lines, I can pick navigation as basemap and it will generate all the lines. However, my plugin does not have that option, and it does not let me sync vector street map neither.

How do I include navigation basemap as an option?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KonstantinYakovenko
Esri Contributor

Hi PoYingBamford,

Thank you for your interest in our plugin. There have been some global outages in some enterprise systems this morning due to some 3rd party software that might have been at play here. Could you confirm whether you are still experiencing this issue after restarting Illustrator?

If the issue is still there, as a workaround, you should still be able to add the Navigation basemap manually.
In the Compilation window, click "Add Content" then in the catalog on the left go into "Living Atlas of the World" then "Basemaps" then "Vector Tiles" and then search/filter with a "navigation" term, scroll to "World Navigation Map" and add it.

Navigation.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
KonstantinYakovenko
Esri Contributor

Hi PoYingBamford,

Thank you for your interest in our plugin. There have been some global outages in some enterprise systems this morning due to some 3rd party software that might have been at play here. Could you confirm whether you are still experiencing this issue after restarting Illustrator?

If the issue is still there, as a workaround, you should still be able to add the Navigation basemap manually.
In the Compilation window, click "Add Content" then in the catalog on the left go into "Living Atlas of the World" then "Basemaps" then "Vector Tiles" and then search/filter with a "navigation" term, scroll to "World Navigation Map" and add it.

Navigation.png

PoYingBamford
New Contributor

Thanks for replying so quickly!
The issue still exists but the workaround works perfectly! Thank you so much!