Not able to enable Living Atlas Subscriber content in Portal

Jump to solution
08-21-2019 01:18 AM
Chaitanya_Ganjam
New Contributor II

I am unable to enable Living Atlas Subscriber content in ArcGIS Portal ( portal 10.6.1 single box installation). When I try to enable the content at Portal-->Organization --> ArcGIS Online-->Subscriber

getting the error that "The credentials you have provided are not valid or cannot be used with ArcGIS Online Living Atlas content configuration you have specified" . When I verify the developer tools response, found that i am unable to access https://XXX.domain.com/portal/portaladmin/system/content/livingatlas/validate URL and getting "UNABLE_TO_VALIDATE_ONLINE_ORG_USER , java.net.ConnectException: Connection timed out: connect" error.

I am able to access ArcGIS online with the same credentials and able to access subscriber content on ArcGIS Online.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your inquiry. For this specific we request, we ask that you contact our customer support directly. This team can be reached at +1-888-377-4575.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your inquiry. For this specific we request, we ask that you contact our customer support directly. This team can be reached at +1-888-377-4575.

Thank you.

0 Kudos