Select to view content in your preferred language

Living atlas layer not drawing correctly

Jump to solution
01-11-2019 05:07 PM
IsabelMendoza
Emerging Contributor

I downloaded the World Temperature Change 2050 Scenario 2.6 from the Living Atlas to create a web map. The map's layer looks like this:

instead of showing degrees Celsius. When I used the classify the image display option, the whole image just goes all black  and even if I try to make it go back to how it was before, it doesn't do anything. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Isabel 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DanPisut
Esri Contributor

Hi Isabel,

There’s good news and bad news for this one:

Bad news: we will be retiring these layers soon, so there’s no planned bug fix for them.

Good news:

1. If you run Copy Raster in ArcGIS Pro, you can change the symbology and publish your own web map.
  2. We have a more complete offering of the CMIP5 climate model outputs available as part of this Learn ArcGIS Lesson. Again, you can publish a map service to ArcGIS Online with your results. I am working on finalizing the details
  3. I created some contoured feature services based on that Learn data, and those are now available in Living Atlas
    https://livingatlas.arcgis.com/en/browse/#d=2&q=RCP

Cheers,

Dan

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
IsabelMendoza
Emerging Contributor
DanPisut
Esri Contributor

Hi Isabel,

There’s good news and bad news for this one:

Bad news: we will be retiring these layers soon, so there’s no planned bug fix for them.

Good news:

1. If you run Copy Raster in ArcGIS Pro, you can change the symbology and publish your own web map.
  2. We have a more complete offering of the CMIP5 climate model outputs available as part of this Learn ArcGIS Lesson. Again, you can publish a map service to ArcGIS Online with your results. I am working on finalizing the details
  3. I created some contoured feature services based on that Learn data, and those are now available in Living Atlas
    https://livingatlas.arcgis.com/en/browse/#d=2&q=RCP

Cheers,

Dan

0 Kudos
IsabelMendoza
Emerging Contributor

Hi Dan! 

Thank you very much your answer, I actually was able to do just that, and work the layers in ArcGIS pro before uploading them as web layers. It worked just fine.

I really appreciate you sent those links because, now that I see them, I think I will change them to the layers to the CMIP5 climate model outputs you are creating. 

Thank you thank you! 

Isabel 

0 Kudos