How to Report Errors?

Jump to solution
10-01-2018 11:34 AM
DeenaBowman
Occasional Contributor

What is the process to report an error with the Imagery Hybrid basemap?  The suffix for SWORD AVE should actually be WAY.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Deena,

Great news! You can always submit feedback via Geonet - so you are already in good hands. I'll pass along this information to our imagery team. Thank you for your update.

If you'd like to connect via email with feedback, you may use:livingatlas_admins@esri.com.

Best,

Karisa

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Deena,

Great news! You can always submit feedback via Geonet - so you are already in good hands. I'll pass along this information to our imagery team. Thank you for your update.

If you'd like to connect via email with feedback, you may use:livingatlas_admins@esri.com.

Best,

Karisa

0 Kudos
Andy-Green
Esri Contributor

Another way to provide feedback is by submitting the issue directly on one of our Feedback Maps.  You just need to mark one -- as we cross reference the issue occurrence and make the correction to our source database for it to get fixed in the affected basemap or maps.

For this specific Sword Way (not Ave), I have already taken this to our data team to get it fixed in an upcoming maps release.  Thanks for the feedback.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you, Rob.

DeenaBowman
Occasional Contributor

Thank you Robert.  I just used the Feedback maps for another update.

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thank you for your contributions Deena!

0 Kudos