EPA FRS layers? What happened to them?

Jump to solution
04-17-2021 08:16 AM
Ann123
by
New Contributor III

FRS_EPA Interests do not show up in the neither the classic or "new" arcgis online map.  I had some basic web maps and apps that reference the layers from Living Atlas because they are symbolized nicely.   Just wondering why they are not showing up on my maps any more?  I can access the REST service from EPA, so I'll do that for now, but the Living Atlas layers were super handy...

service URL : https://services.arcgis.com/cJ9YHowT8TU7DUyn/arcgis/rest/services/FRS_INTERESTS/FeatureServer/0

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The layer links are fine, but the ArcGIS Server REST URL is not returning any record.

Jayanta_Poddar_0-1618675895343.png

Jayanta_Poddar_1-1618675935816.png

Maybe you need to wait till the issue with the service gets resolved. No need to change anything at your end (unless the URL for the layer changes).

You may email to FRS_Support@epa.gov

EDIT:

Looks like the services have resumed. You should be able to visualize/query/analyze the concerned layers in ArcGIS Living Atlas as well.

Jayanta_Poddar_0-1618828315749.png

Think Location

View solution in original post

3 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

The layer links are fine, but the ArcGIS Server REST URL is not returning any record.

Jayanta_Poddar_0-1618675895343.png

Jayanta_Poddar_1-1618675935816.png

Maybe you need to wait till the issue with the service gets resolved. No need to change anything at your end (unless the URL for the layer changes).

You may email to FRS_Support@epa.gov

EDIT:

Looks like the services have resumed. You should be able to visualize/query/analyze the concerned layers in ArcGIS Living Atlas as well.

Jayanta_Poddar_0-1618828315749.png

Think Location
BernSzukalski
Esri Frequent Contributor

No differences between Living Atlas as viewed through Map Viewer or Map Viewer Classic. You also browse and use content from the Living Atlas website. Here's browse for "EPA FRS"

https://livingatlas.arcgis.com/en/browse/#d=2&q=EPA%20FRS

0 Kudos
Ann123
by
New Contributor III

Yes -  just appears that it was a service disruption.  Unfortunate timing for me as I was trying to record a demonstration of a project!  Lesson learned: don't record demos on a weekend when there may be system updates or maintenance.  Thank you for the responses!

0 Kudos