Sidebar Instant App Pop-Ups not working on recently added layers

02-02-2023 01:44 PM
keith_jackson
New Contributor II

I have a sidebar instant app that has the "Info" sidebar pop-up window enabled.  I recently added a few new layers to its associated web map and have those layers set for enabling pop-ups.  However, the pop-ups do not work in the instant app.  All other layers do work properly.  I turned off the "Info" sidebar option and confirmed the same issue exists with the in-map pop-up window.  I have also tried turning off "enable pop-ups" on the layers in the web map, saving, and re-publishing the instant app, and then turning everything back on and re-publishing, to no avail.  Any ideas?

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
ArmstKP
Occasional Contributor III

@keith_jackson I am having a lot of issue with the Sidebar Instant App right now as well.

0 Kudos
SarahMcDonald_Esri
Esri Contributor

Hi @keith_jackson 

Thanks for reaching out about that. When you say the pop-ups don't work, do they open at all, or is the content that was configured in the pop-ups not displaying correctly? Can you send a screenshot comparing what the pop-ups look like in the Sidebar app vs. what they look like in Map Viewer? 

Thanks!
Sarah

0 Kudos
keith_jackson
New Contributor II

Hi @SarahMcDonald_Esri it actually looks like they aren't working in map viewer either.  I thought they were initially because when I first click on the pop ups tool on the right to configure it, I can see a pop up like the attached.  However, when I actually click on a feature, the window does not appear.  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
KellyHutchins
Esri Frequent Contributor

Are there any errors in the developer console in either the map viewer or the app?  If you haven't opened the console before info is here for various browsers: https://balsamiq.com/support/faqs/browserconsole/#:~:text=To%20do%20that%2C%20go%20into,shortcut%20O....

0 Kudos