Allow the Attachment Viewer App to Key on a specific layer

07-30-2021 02:33 PM
SFM_TravisBott
Occasional Contributor III

It seems that currently the Attachment viewer keys on all layers in your map that have attachments. 

I have data that uses an approval workflow that passes between a few different groups and then various attributes are marked in turn. I currently use a configurable web app to display the same data symbolized in four different ways for the different stages they're at in their approval workflow. Currently I can only show the 'on deck for approval' layer in this version of the Instant Apps. To be able to keep all of the 'completed' records in the same application would be very nice as we hand the application to cooperators to view the 'on deck' records. 

1 Comment
SarahMcDonald_

Hello, 

Thanks for reaching out about Attachment Viewer. For this workflow, are you looking to show attachments for one of the "stages" in the layer you have? Just so I understand clearly, you only have one layer in your map just it's styled so that it displays the layer in the four stages. All the features in this layer have attachments, but you are only looking to display the attachments for one of stages (set of features). 

Thanks again for reaching out. 

Best,

Sarah