Is there is a way to save chart colors to a theme?

Jump to solution
09-09-2022 11:39 AM
SaraHedrick1
New Contributor III

I had all my charts set to different shades to green for the values in the bar chart . I updated my data the quantity for each categories changed and I think it made the colors used in all my cards change. Is there a way to save a set of colors to my theme so that if new cards are created or new values at added it can use one of the preselected colors first? 

Also, just as a note the y-axis didn't change, just the x-axis and it still reset the colors. The data in the chart didn't change except for the quantity and it would have been nice if the colors had been retained. 

SaraHedrick1_0-1662748208963.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Scott_Aulen
Esri Contributor

@SaraHedrick1 ,

What you describe is correct and is an issue that we've previously identified and logged internally. I apologize for the extra work this creates.

We appreciate you reaching out as it helps us prioritize issues.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ed_
by MVP Regular Contributor
MVP Regular Contributor

Maybe migrate your post to `ArcInsights Ideas` if such a feature is not available. That might also attract more attention to your post.

0 Kudos
Scott_Aulen
Esri Contributor

@SaraHedrick1 ,

What you describe is correct and is an issue that we've previously identified and logged internally. I apologize for the extra work this creates.

We appreciate you reaching out as it helps us prioritize issues.