Is there a setting to disable the auto-zoom or extent adjustment on the map card when filters are changed or applied?

Jump to solution
08-19-2020 07:28 PM
TomTran
New Contributor II

When zoomed into a certain location on the map card, if filters are changed or applied it will zoom to the extent that shows the new features from the filters.  This feature is very useful for when the features are clustered, however for my current data set, the features are a bit more spread out and smaller so it is a slight inconvenience.  I was wondering if there is a setting to disable that.  It's not super critical to have since I have found a workaround:

When zoomed into an area of interest, click on a feature or polygon to select it
Apply or change filters
Deselect or click outside the feature or polygon
It should remain in your current zoomed in extent and show the updated features with the new filters

Thank you and I hope this helps someone.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ArthurHaddad
Esri Contributor

Hello Tom, Thanks for asking this question.  It is something that is on our road map.  To make sure we give this request the priority it deserves, please go to the Ideas site for ArcGIS Insights on GeoNet and add it so people can vote on it.  The ArcGIS Insights team values this feedback and look forward to prioritizing it.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
ArthurHaddad
Esri Contributor

Hello Tom, Thanks for asking this question.  It is something that is on our road map.  To make sure we give this request the priority it deserves, please go to the Ideas site for ArcGIS Insights on GeoNet and add it so people can vote on it.  The ArcGIS Insights team values this feedback and look forward to prioritizing it.

0 Kudos