Can you modify how the Insights time series graph aggregates data?

Jump to solution
03-12-2018 12:43 PM
ChristopherSmith11
New Contributor

I have a series of observations for 4 catagories taken at random times over a 2 year period that I want to display in Insights.  On occasion observations are captured once a week, sometimes once a month for all 4 catagories.  The issue I have is that Insights automatically chooses the time periods along the x axis and aggregates the observations during this period into a total for that period Insights selects.  I don't want to know the total aggregated during the period I want to maintain the actual count.  The graphs below demonstrate this.  They look completely different due to the automatic aggregation.  Does anyone know how I can overcome this problem?

Aggregation

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
LindaBeale
Esri Contributor

Hi,

This is a great question and is a frequent topic on conversation in the team. As yet there is no way to change or modify it.  This is something we would like to address in a future release.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
LindaBeale
Esri Contributor

Hi,

This is a great question and is a frequent topic on conversation in the team. As yet there is no way to change or modify it.  This is something we would like to address in a future release.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos