Can't edit my own Worksheets nor create new ones in Insights.

Jump to solution
04-08-2020 01:25 PM
JakubWabinski
New Contributor III

I have a problem as described in the title. After entering Insights for ArcGIS through ArcGIS Online my previously created workseets are not visible. And I cannot create new ones. I can only access the workbooks through 'Content' tab on ArcGIS Online account but they are read-only.

I have no idea what actually happened. It used to work without any problems before. Please see the screenshots below. The app is in Polish but I hope everyone gets the idea.

App view after logging in (Main page) - the worksheets visible are not mine:

One of the previously created Worksheets - 'Content' tab view:

After opening the worksheet above:

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JakubWabinski
New Contributor III

Hey Scott,

I have already solved the problem. It was not related with the licensing issues. I wasn't able to access any account from where I am now, even though they were working perfectly fine in my home country when tested by somebody else. I cleaned the registry and Internet browsers from cache/cookies. It works now. Thanks for your interest though.

Kuba

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ScottSandusky
Esri Contributor

Hello Jakub,

From looking at the available options you have within Insights, it looks like you do not have an ArcGIS Insights license associated with your ArcGIS named user.

0 Kudos
JakubWabinski
New Contributor III

Hey Scott,

I have already solved the problem. It was not related with the licensing issues. I wasn't able to access any account from where I am now, even though they were working perfectly fine in my home country when tested by somebody else. I cleaned the registry and Internet browsers from cache/cookies. It works now. Thanks for your interest though.

Kuba