ArcGIS Insights Pop-UP Configuration does not work

01-11-2023 09:11 AM
Shahadat_Hossain
New Contributor II

The popup configuration in the location field is supposed to show the first string. However in my case, the first two string fields ('name' and 'add' in the picture) are NOT shown and only the sting field from the third ('city') are show. I need to display the 'name' field. Is there an option? The table field and pop-up fields options are shown in the attached photos. Appreciate a quick help.

ArcGIS Insights 2022.1.1.4568

ArcGIS Enterprise Version 10.9.1

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Ian_Muehlenhaus
Esri Contributor

Hi @Shahadat_Hossain,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. Without seeing your workbook/process, I can only guess what may be happening. Apologies if I'm incorrect.

To change which field/data shows in the pop-up, I believe you should be able to click on the field you want displayed as shown in the video below.

Please let me know if the below solution works for you. If not, I will brainstorm further.

Sorry for any inconvenience, and thank you for choosing ArcGIS Insights!

Ian

-------------------
Ian Muehlenhaus
Location Analytics
Shahadat_Hossain
New Contributor II

Hi Ian Muehlenhaus,

Thanks for the reply. I used to change the pop-up clicking on the desired field. This time when I try to change the field clicking 'select field' near the location field, the field that I want to show is not displayed. You may want to compate the two snapshot I uploaded with the original post. The snapshot "popup" does not show the string field "name" and "add".

I will be avaiable to show it to you, if there is an option available. Thanks.

Regards,

Shahadat

Ian_Muehlenhaus
Esri Contributor

Hi @Shahadat_Hossain,

Of course, you're absolutely right. I totally missed this aspect the first time. 

I must admit: this is an odd situation.

I've never seen this happen, and I'm sorry you have to be the one experiencing this quirk.

I'll look into this further and ask other (more experienced) team members if they have any ideas about what might be causing this or how to fix it. Fingers crossed they will have a quick fix or some suggestions. 

Again, I'm really sorry this is happening, Shahadat. Very quirky! We'll do whatever we can to get it figured out.

Hopefully more news soon and thanks again for using Community to contact us.

Best,

Ian

-------------------
Ian Muehlenhaus
Location Analytics
0 Kudos
Shahadat_Hossain
New Contributor II

Thanks, @Ian_Muehlenhaus. I look forward to the suggestions. Regards, Shahadat

0 Kudos
Shahadat_Hossain
New Contributor II

Hi @Ian_Muehlenhaus
I just want to check if you've received any response from your colleagues. We, otherwise, need to open a case with ESRI Deutschland.

Best regards,

Shahadat

0 Kudos
Ian_Muehlenhaus
Esri Contributor
Dear Shahadat,

I reached out to the team. Unfortunately, no one has seen this before now and we are unable to replicate it, so we can’t troubleshoot it. ☹

I’m very sorry, Shahadat. We will do our best to figure out what is going on and solve for it.

Sincerely,

Ian

-------------------
Ian Muehlenhaus
Location Analytics
0 Kudos