Where do I find the Survey 123 template called ArcGIS Indoors template XLSForm?

Jump to solution
04-01-2020 08:09 AM
JulieKottamala1
New Contributor II

In this video, at 1:56, an XLSForm template is being used. Where do I find the template? It's not in the Program Files.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RichSimpson
Esri Contributor

Hi Julie,

The XLS Form that I reference in the video is just for configuring the Survey123 form from an excel sheet. This step was mainly intended for the user to customize their own excel sheet (based on the requirements of their project) and configure their ArcGIS Indoors survey for mobile 311. 

To make things simple for you to build your model, I have included a link for this form. Please feel free to download the excel sheet and customize for your application. ArcGIS Indoors Survey.xlsx - Google Drive 

Best,

-Rich

View solution in original post

1 Reply
RichSimpson
Esri Contributor

Hi Julie,

The XLS Form that I reference in the video is just for configuring the Survey123 form from an excel sheet. This step was mainly intended for the user to customize their own excel sheet (based on the requirements of their project) and configure their ArcGIS Indoors survey for mobile 311. 

To make things simple for you to build your model, I have included a link for this form. Please feel free to download the excel sheet and customize for your application. ArcGIS Indoors Survey.xlsx - Google Drive 

Best,

-Rich