Select to view content in your preferred language

Unable to Access/Use Indoors despite having valid license

Jump to solution
05-08-2023 01:49 PM
Guinevere
New Contributor III

Hi!

So I have Indoors through the Organization extensions Maps and Spaces in my AGOL organization. But I am unable to access any of the tools for Indoors in Pro or Online.

According to the instructions, I only need to do the following to get access:

• Assign User Professional Advance User Type (done)
  • Assign 3D Analyst and Network Analyst Pro Extensions (done)
  • Assign user Publisher role  minimum(user has Admin role, done)
  • Connect to Organization with all the licenses in Pro (done)

That is all that is listed to get access, but I am not able to access any of the tools in Pro and get a "Tool is not licensed"

I have verified that my license is valid and verified all the parameters needed to use this tool, and have restarted Pro several times, but I still cannot use the software.

Is there a hidden step that is not listed in the documentation? I would like someone who can explain why it won't work.

Thanks!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Guinevere
New Contributor III

So I worked with Support and found the solution for this issue.

Turns out that you also need the Indoor Pro extension to use Indoors. It cannot work if that is missing.

Thanks to all who helped with this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Jinho_Kang
Occasional Contributor

Hello @Guinevere,

Can you first verify in ArcGIS Pro's Portals tab and see if you're connected to the correct Online where indoor Maps and Spaces licenses are deployed?

0 Kudos
Guinevere
New Contributor III

Yes, I did check and verified again that I am logged into the correct Organization. 
I even signed out of all other organizations to ensure that there was not a mix up. 

0 Kudos
Jinho_Kang
Occasional Contributor

Hi @Guinevere.

Would you be able to send me an email to jkang@esri.com?

I'd be happy to look into license settings with you and see if we need to escalate and create a support ticket.

Guinevere
New Contributor III

So I worked with Support and found the solution for this issue.

Turns out that you also need the Indoor Pro extension to use Indoors. It cannot work if that is missing.

Thanks to all who helped with this issue.

0 Kudos