Rename "Indoor Viewer" and set Favicon

Jump to solution
08-11-2020 07:32 AM
AnninaHirschiWyss
Occasional Contributor II

Hello,

First, I love the new config options for the Indoor Viewer on 10.8.1! Thanks for that!

Yet, my question: Is it planned to also be able to rename the page title tag in index.html and set the favicon of the Viewer ?

The only way (I guess?) is to copy the template on the server and edit the html files (like it was before the enterprise update...)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Annina,

Thanks for reaching out.  I'm happy to let you know that this issue will be addressed in an upcoming patch to ArcGIS 10.8.1.  We've changed the favicon and the application name for the browser tabs.  Expect to see this patch in the next 6-8 weeks.  This will also be a part of the next ArcGIS Online release.

Cheers,

Jeff Archer

View solution in original post

2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Annina,

Thanks for reaching out.  I'm happy to let you know that this issue will be addressed in an upcoming patch to ArcGIS 10.8.1.  We've changed the favicon and the application name for the browser tabs.  Expect to see this patch in the next 6-8 weeks.  This will also be a part of the next ArcGIS Online release.

Cheers,

Jeff Archer

MichaelJenkins
Occasional Contributor III

Great, we are also looking for the ability to customize the application name and favicon, but we are using ArcGIS Online.   When will this be available in ArcGIS Online?

GISP
0 Kudos