Import CAD to Indoor dataset - ERROR 160144: An expected Field was not found or could not be retrieved properly.

a week ago
KayalvizhiK
New Contributor

I tried to import CAD dataset to my indoor dataset which is in accordance with the ArcGIS indoors information model. I am constantly getting errors like this. I am attaching my error snaps here. Can anyone help me to find the source or reason for this, or a possible solution would be highly helpful. 

Thanks in advance.

Screenshot 2024-07-03 163021.pngScreenshot 2024-07-03 163045.png

0 Kudos
4 Replies
SophieFrank
Esri Contributor

Hi @KayalvizhiK, This error implies an issue with the attribute rules in your data model. A quick workaround to get the tool to run is to disable attribute rules on features classes in the Indoor dataset and then rerun it.

If you use the attribute rules and want them enabled, you'll need to modify the script. May I ask if you renamed the feature classes or otherwise modified the database schema in the Indoors model?

0 Kudos
KayalvizhiK
New Contributor

Hi @SophieFrank, thanks for your inputs.

But I haven't enabled attribute rules since I had trouble doing the steps required.

To brief the steps I have done so far: Initially I created an indoor database using the tool 'Create Indoor database' without checking the option for create attribute rules. And then proceeded separately with the steps for adding attribute rules. I first added global IDs to the indoor dataset, then for enable editor tracking, I got the error as attached. So I paused the steps and proceeded to import cad to indoor dataset where I got this error.

To answer your query: I haven't renamed any of the feature classes and no modifications done except the above mentions.

Screenshot 2024-07-05 111056.pngScreenshot 2024-07-05 111105.png

0 Kudos
SophieFrank
Esri Contributor

Hmm, that's interesting because the original error you posted specifically references one of the attribute rules. If you right-click the Units feature class that you are trying to import CAD to > Click Data Design > Click Attribute Rules, can you confirm that this Calculation rule isn't present?

SophieFrank_0-1720207114232.png

0 Kudos
KayalvizhiK
New Contributor

Yes it is present.

Screenshot 2024-07-08 105945.png

0 Kudos