Select to view content in your preferred language

Hide pop-up elements in pop-up configuration

07-23-2024 07:26 AM
JenniferBorlick
Frequent Contributor

I would like to be able to hid individual elements from the pop-up configuration without having to delete them. I am trying to trouble shoot some code and it's difficult to tell what is working and what isn't. Also, I could save out my layer with all of the different combinations of pop up codes that I need and then make a copy of it and hide the ones that I don't need. I realize that I could just delete it, but it would be easier to hide if I decided I wanted to go back and add something else.

2024-07-23_09h21_53.gif

Tags (1)
1 Comment
LindsayKing1

Thank you, @JenniferBorlick!  I very much "second" this idea.  Having the ability to hide popup elements would be so helpful.

For example, we just had a situation where we were supporting the emergency response to two wildfires in our area.  We deployed the Emergency Management Operations solution and used that as a starting point.  A lot of the feature layers contained in the solution came with excellent popup configurations that showed a lot of great information.  But in our case, the folks in our EOC we not necessarily filling out all of the information (no knock on them; they were filling out what was needed for the incident).  So that meant we had several popups configured to show a lot of great information that in our case we were simply missing the data for.  We would have liked to have been able to go in and hide these popup elements without having to delete them. 

Since we are expecting/hoping to re-use the same configured items for future incidents, we may actually want to use some of these popup elements for in the future.  So it would be nice to be able to simply hide them currently, then show them again in the future when they become needed or relevant.