Why can I no longer access Hub Initiatives Manager?

05-21-2020 01:32 PM
FPGIS_FrancescaRohr
New Contributor III

The Hub Initiatives Manager used to be accessible through here https://hub.arcgis.com/admin/initiatives but when I try to go there I get redirected to the Hub Overview page for my organization. I can no longer find the initiatives manager page that had the items in my initiative under the Editor Tab, the teams under the Teams tab, etc. Has the Initiatives Manager moved to a new url or has it been phased out? 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

The initiative manager functionality was integrated into what is now called the "Content Library" and is available in the light blue dropdown. Recommended apps are in the New menu, existing apps should list and link to editors. 

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well I feel dumb. You were asking about the initiative manager and not what I'm on about in my other comment. 

The functionality that used to be in the URL you pasted above is now available from Hub Overview. From your app launcher, click "Hub". This will land you on the Overview. Then click "Manage" on "Initiatives" to get to the list of your initiatives or your templates. If you're looking to change sharing on them or delete them, visit each initiative to complete those actions. We want to introduce bulk controls on this screen at some point. 

I hope this helps! Sorry for not getting it right the first time!

PS you can also return to this list at any time from edit mode using the dark blue "Hub" menu and selecting "Initiatives".

0 Kudos
FPGIS_FrancescaRohr
New Contributor III

Thank you Graham, I think both of your responses were helpful. I'm learning to use the Content Library as a way to see what components are in my initiative, and I'm learning to use the dropdown arrow options next to my initiative name as a way to navigate to the individual components.

Francesca

Francesca Rohr

Research Data Analyst

CA Dept of Forestry and Fire Protection

135 Ridgway Ave

Santa Rosa CA 95401

Office: 707 576-2922

Cell: 707 608-8038