Trouble with HTML

Jump to solution
12-27-2021 06:54 AM
RGrant
by
New Contributor II

I am attempting to recreate something similar to the picture below, but whenever I add the code for it that I found, it does not come up with the proper form. I attached a PDF with the code below. I tested this is HTML Playground and it comes up functional except for the on/off slider.

RGrant_0-1640616508274.png

My goal is to have a slider that activates the choices to be selected and then chosen. The choices will have values associated with them that will tally up on a counter.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Contributor

Hello,

Unfortunately, you will not be able to use form elements, like checkboxes, in Hub's Text Card HTML editor. They are not among our supported tags due to security risks. Also, looking at your PDF, it looks like you may be trying to use Bootstrap 4. Please be advised Hub is still running on Bootstrap 3. If you have somewhere else to host your widget, you could try iframing it into Hub, but I think that might be the only way to pull off the effect you're trying to achieve. 

View solution in original post

1 Reply
KlaraSchmitt
Esri Contributor

Hello,

Unfortunately, you will not be able to use form elements, like checkboxes, in Hub's Text Card HTML editor. They are not among our supported tags due to security risks. Also, looking at your PDF, it looks like you may be trying to use Bootstrap 4. Please be advised Hub is still running on Bootstrap 3. If you have somewhere else to host your widget, you could try iframing it into Hub, but I think that might be the only way to pull off the effect you're trying to achieve.