Social Media Cards not Working

Jump to solution
05-26-2020 05:19 PM
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this coronavirus response hub which contains four Social Media cards (some Twitter timelines). It worked fine for a couple of months, but now they no longer work. I tried refreshing the URL, or even creating new cards, but to no avail.

The cards are still in the layout, but they show empty.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Jorge Kappa‌ that's awesome!  I'm sure they appreciate it.  I'm seeing the Twitter timelines displayed as I would expect them in the top section of your site (see picture below).

Picture of twitter timeline on Jorge

Are there more cards you were expecting to display?  What browser are you using?

View solution in original post

5 Replies
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Hi – I’m not seeing a similar issue across other coronavirus response Hubs, is the site public where we can take a look at what might be going on?

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, Brian. I maintain this hub to keep my coworkers informed: CoroHub 

0 Kudos
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Jorge Kappa‌ that's awesome!  I'm sure they appreciate it.  I'm seeing the Twitter timelines displayed as I would expect them in the top section of your site (see picture below).

Picture of twitter timeline on Jorge

Are there more cards you were expecting to display?  What browser are you using?

DavidNorris_CPH
New Contributor

Hi. Having this problem with the Facebook card. It worked when I initially added it to my Hub site, but no longer. I removed it earlier for the same reason but added it back, fingers crossed. Your post is marked as a Solution, but I don't see anything in it that addresses the problem.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, Brian. What a relief. I don't see them in Chromium or Firefox on Linux, all viewers use Windows.

0 Kudos