Sites Not Recognizing User Logins for Private Content

06-11-2021 01:15 PM
Alex-Santos
Occasional Contributor

Our users are not able to work with private content in our hub site even after first logging in. Specifically, filtering. Users are prompted to again log in once they attempt to explore the dataset. Many of us use ADFS logins which is not an option when prompted within the table preview. We can discover the item, which is hosted in AGOL.

Can you check why the hub site is not recognizing that a user is already logged in to work with private content?

2 Replies
Alex-Santos
Occasional Contributor

Hello, @Anonymous User any thoughts on this issue. I have Esri Case #02830158 with this too. So far we tried uploading a CSV file to the org produced the same result, rather than using the feature service. I also exported a copy from our enterprise geodatabase into a file gdb and then published; same issue. When logged into ArcGIS Hub with our ADFS account the site still prompts users to login in order to interact with private content. I think the issue may just be with tables because this is not happening with spatial layers.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry that I missed your original post! I've reviewed the case history along with your attached gif and we will get to work on a fix. I'll let you know when I have a timeline.

0 Kudos