Reorder pages in a Hub site?

Jump to solution
12-02-2019 09:39 AM
AllenDailey1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi there,

I'm building an ArcGIS Hub site for my organization.  There is the main site/page, and linked to it are 7 sub-pages.  These pages are tabs on the main site.  They are currently not in a logical order, so I would like to reorder them.  I've tried dragging them within the list of pages on the left-hand side when I'm in editing mode, but that doesn't do anything. Is there any way to change the order of the pages, so the tabs for the pages are in a meaningful order?

Thank you!

Allen

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Allen Dailey‌ it sounds like you have the pages listed across the top of your site as header links, is that correct?

If yes, you can reorder those links via drag-and-drop by opening the site's layout editor and selecting the following...
1. Open Customize Panel
2. Select "Header"

3. Select "Menu" accordion

4. Drag-and-drop menu link pills in order desired

The pages list in the layout editor is just a general list of linked pages and doesn't directly tie to any navigation element or layout card in the site.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
BrianRollison
Esri Contributor

Allen Dailey‌ it sounds like you have the pages listed across the top of your site as header links, is that correct?

If yes, you can reorder those links via drag-and-drop by opening the site's layout editor and selecting the following...
1. Open Customize Panel
2. Select "Header"

3. Select "Menu" accordion

4. Drag-and-drop menu link pills in order desired

The pages list in the layout editor is just a general list of linked pages and doesn't directly tie to any navigation element or layout card in the site.

Hope this helps.

AllenDailey1
Occasional Contributor III

Oh, that was easy!  Thanks for telling me how to do it.

Allen

0 Kudos