Problems with Mobile Content

Jump to solution
07-19-2022 11:29 AM
GISPro1
New Contributor III

I have set up a Hub Site and the Default looks great!  Two Issues:

1. I have placed 2 application cards on the main page containing 2 different experiences.  In a web browser and when turning my mobile device sideways, I can see both experiences, but one of the experiences shows as a grey box when I go back into portrait mode.  
  2. I added an FAQ PDF to site contents.  I added a wide card to a new page and manually referenced the PDF.  I can explore the entire PDF in a new tab in a web browser, but I can only see the 1st page on mobile.  Any ideas?
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GISPro1
New Contributor III

So I created a workaround for both issues.

1. I added the other map as a page in the experience with a menu switcher.
  2. I used HTML to link to the source PDF in a wide card instead of adding it manually using a Gallery

View solution in original post

2 Replies
GISPro1
New Contributor III

So I created a workaround for both issues.

1. I added the other map as a page in the experience with a menu switcher.
  2. I used HTML to link to the source PDF in a wide card instead of adding it manually using a Gallery
SamuelNelson
New Contributor

I was having the same issue as #2 where our PDFs were only showing the first page on mobile when linking to the content as a document in the Hub site's directory.
We solved this by linking just to the PDF link itself from our main AGOL directory. However, we wish this mobile PDF viewer for HUB were mobile-friendly. We have to change out all our PDF links because the Hub viewer is not functional.

0 Kudos