Is there anything like a 'Shopping Cart' experience in Hub?

Jump to solution
05-26-2021 02:16 PM
Trippetoe
Occasional Contributor III

Hello. I am wondering if there is anything like a 'shopping cart' experience in Hub for downloading multiple datasets.  I haven't seen anything like that, but i wanted to double check before creating a new 'ArcGIS Idea'.

I'm imaging a scenario where a user wants to down multiple datasets for a project - something like Transit Lines and Transit Stations. In this ideal scenario, the user could select the two different datasets which would put them in a 'shopping cart'. Then the user could 'check out' which would download both datasets in the same file geodatabase or some such.  I think that currently, the user has to download all layers individually......

Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
ThomasHervey1
Esri Contributor

Hi
No Hub does not currently support downloading multiple content at once. We recently released a new UI for exploring content, which intends to guide users towards services first and then drill into layers. So, your suggestion is a good consideration for our mid-term backlog because service items could provide a download link to download all layers at once. Typically the best way to for us to catalog enhancements like this is to reach out to Esri Support with an enhancement ticket.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
ThomasHervey1
Esri Contributor

Hi
No Hub does not currently support downloading multiple content at once. We recently released a new UI for exploring content, which intends to guide users towards services first and then drill into layers. So, your suggestion is a good consideration for our mid-term backlog because service items could provide a download link to download all layers at once. Typically the best way to for us to catalog enhancements like this is to reach out to Esri Support with an enhancement ticket.