I CANN'T access my open data site after November 15th update

11-16-2016 06:10 AM
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hi every one

Yesterday we were showing to our client their opendata site. This site is hosted on the old version of open data. After 12 pm Puerto Rico time (8 am, California), we notice that we wheren't  able to log in again to their open data site through ArcGIS Open Data Administration , it stay loading the site. 

We thought it was because the new update for open data. We tried to log in again today November 16th and we are having the same problem in several computers.

The error we are getting the error that the page for opendata is not found. Using the same user name and password we can access our AGOL with no problem.Is there a new URL for this? How can we access our site now? are we going to loose our site if we did not migrate to the new version?

Please let me know how can we solve this issue.

Thanks for your help!

Diego Llamas

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RebeccaStrauch__GISP
MVP Emeritus

This prompted me to go look at our site. I was able to log in today (using my AGOL admin account) to view our sites.

I upgraded one of our sites (which happened to be called "beta"),  and it created a new copy of the site, changing beta to "beta2016-11-16t162849270z"   and viewing the site shows the "Default" layout.    Is that what you are seeing.  I think this can than be modified, but it doesn't look like much copied over from the 1.0 site (I was not in beta for 2.0 that I am aware).  Looks like it will take sometime to get it customized again.

I don't know if this is what you are experiencing or if you can't log in at all.  If you can't log in, I would put in a tech support ticket since that may be something else.

0 Kudos
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hi Rebecca,

My problem is that I cannot log in at all 2016-11-16 at 11-01-27 

I will put a support ticket,

Thanks,

DLL

0 Kudos