Getting two Open Data HUB sites to pull each other's data in a search

Jump to solution
05-24-2021 07:07 PM
DavidMaggio
New Contributor II

Hello,

I have two HUB sites enabled for open data sharing. Both of these sites have lots of content that has been added to that site by sharing the content with the Group that controls the content of the open data site. The Groups for both Open Data sites were created by the same user and are managed by the same organization. All of the data resides on the same enterprise portal. Both content groups have been enabled for open data sharing.

What I want to do is make the content of these two separate sites discoverable when a search is performed on the other open data site. Phrasing it another way, I want the data shared with content group for open data site 1 to be discoverable when a search is performed in site 2, and visa-versa.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Alex-Santos
Occasional Contributor

Hey David, a good way to do this in bulk is by using the Groups Manager within each of your hub sites. Add their respective Content groups to each of their site's groups manager. Use Groups Manager to Add Groups

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Alex-Santos
Occasional Contributor

Hey David, a good way to do this in bulk is by using the Groups Manager within each of your hub sites. Add their respective Content groups to each of their site's groups manager. Use Groups Manager to Add Groups

DavidMaggio
New Contributor II

That did exactly what I wanted. Thank you for your assistance.