Gallery and Spacer Cards

09-10-2020 08:24 AM
RickWeisbond
New Contributor III

I have a site with two rows of gallery cards.  The top row contains four cards and the bottom row contains three cards.  I want each of the three cards in the bottom row to be the same size as each of the four cards in the top row with a blank spot on the right side of the bottom row.  I don't want the three bottom row cards to be wider so they take up the same width as the row above it.  If I add a spacer card it forces the third button below the other two.  The spacer works if it's added to a row with two cards.  How can I get it to work with a row containing three cards?  Can I edit the width of the spacer to accommodate three cards?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

the gallery card is currently designed to be responsive so it'll always expand to the width of its container. The spacer card offers space vertically between rows & cards...the width is determined by the screen size and the responsiveness of the HTML. If you want the layout you describe, then I recommend writing custom HTML as the gallery card does not function this way as it stands today.

hope this helps!

0 Kudos