Filter has stopped working on Hub Site

Jump to solution
06-01-2023 03:34 AM
AnneTetley
Occasional Contributor

Has anyone had any issues this week with the filter on their hub site?  Our AGOL Open data site has two tabular datasets and both have issues with filtering at the moment.  Users say it was working last week.

This is one of the datasets, we're just seeing "No Results" for any search  term, even if you try filtering by a result you can see in the table.

Births Deaths Marriages Archive | Births Deaths Marriages Archive | Sheffield City Council Open Data...

Spatial open datasets that we've released on the site are filtering as expected.  

This is an AGOL hosted item whereas the spatial datasets are published from our enterprise database, that's the only other difference I can think of.

Any ideas what might be going wrong?

Thanks

Anne

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jtanner
New Contributor

@AnneTetley - This should be resolved with yesterday's release (changelog) that addressed the issue where non-spatial (tablular) datasets filters were not working.  Thank you for noticing and reporting the issue!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
JonathanMcD
New Contributor III

@AnneTetley  I'm experiencing the same issues this week - simple "Surname" search is not returning records. Also, filter input box will also vanish. I've done the usual and cleared the caches of the browsers I use, along with ensuring no addon issues, but problems persist.

0 Kudos
valenj88
New Contributor III

Also having issues where the entire filter feature is not working on our tabular datasets in hub.

0 Kudos
AnneTetley
Occasional Contributor

OK, I'll raise a support call as it seems this is a new issue with AGOL Hub sites.  Thanks everyone.

0 Kudos
GayleNeufeld
Occasional Contributor

I thought it was a problem with my network!  My filters are timing out and generating an error message.  I noticed it 3 weeks ago and have been going crazy trying to fix it!

0 Kudos
jtanner
New Contributor

@AnneTetley - This should be resolved with yesterday's release (changelog) that addressed the issue where non-spatial (tablular) datasets filters were not working.  Thank you for noticing and reporting the issue!

GayleNeufeld
Occasional Contributor

It's not fixed yet. 

0 Kudos
AnneTetley
Occasional Contributor

It's resolved for the two tabular datasets we have.    I wonder if this is a different issue as our issue only started 2 weeks ago and the filters weren't timing out, we got an instant "No results" warning.

0 Kudos
GayleNeufeld
Occasional Contributor

I was on the phone with ESRI yesterday.  It does seem that there are several different issues with filtering and not all of them are resolved.  

0 Kudos